Hello fellow bookworms!Have you ever read a book that was AMAZING, but the cover was not so amazing? Well, I have, and it drives me a little insane when good books have covers that don’t reflect how great they are! So if you relate to this bookworm problem, then this is your chance to redesign your least favorite or favorite book covers with the book cover you think it should have!
How to Submit: You can submit your book cover redesigns to the Youth Services Desk located upstairs between kids and teens during the month of September. You can also email designs to email@example.com.
Did I mention there will be prizes? Three winners will be chosen at random and will each receive an autographed book and book related items. Book cover redesigns will also be hung in the Teen Zone during Teen Read Week in October.
Now go get crafty and start redesigning those book covers! Also read the rules below! 🙂
- This contest is for grades 6-12.
- Your book cover redesigns must fit on an 8 x 11 piece of paper (Computer printing paper).
- Emailed designs need to be in either a .pdf or .jpg format.
- Submissions will be accepted September 1-30.
- Submissions will be on display in the Teen Zone for Teen Read Week (October 8-14).
- Please submit your work with the following information on the back:
- Full name, name of your school, your phone number, email, and what book cover you redesigned!
May the odds be ever in your favor!
–Ms. Dominique, Youth Services Librarian