Happy Earth Day 2020! Earth Day is every day, and anywhere you are! This year Earth Day is going digital, so here are a few ideas from Sarah on how you can participate online and at home!
- Visit the Earth Day website and learn about their 24 Hours of Action!
- Make signs or write on your sidewalks using chalk what you love about the earth.
- Participate in the Climate Ribbon virtual project. Find a piece of ribbon that is about 2 feet long. Write a phrase on the left side of your ribbon with a Sharpie or other waterproof marker. Add your ribbon to a tree in your community, send it to a friend, tie it to a fence — there is no wrong way to make a Climate Ribbon! Share photos online of your Climate Ribbon with the tag #climateribbon!
- Check out the Earth Day Live Stream!
- Visit the Lafayette Public Library online and check out an ebook to learn more about our planet and what you can do to take care of it!