As we close out November, check out what our staff has enjoyed reading, listening to, or watching this month!
- The Authenticity Project by Clare Poole
- Days of Distraction by Alexandra Chang
- The Death of Vivek Oji by Akwaeke Emezi
- Golden State by Ben H. Winters
- The Night Watchman by Louise Erdich
- September by Rosamunde Pilcher
- Sisters by Daisy Johnson
- These Women by Ivy Pachoda
- Transcendent Kingdom by Yaa Gyasi
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
Our staff liked experiencing these novels on audio….
- Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani
I really liked listening to Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani because it was read by the author. Authors aren’t always the best readers of their own work but in this case the accent of the voices added to the authenticity of the story.
– Patty F.
- The River by Peter Heller
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
- Caste: The Origins of our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson
- Children of Ash and Elm: A History of the Vikings by Neil S. Price
- “The Photograph”
- “Purple Rain”
- “Saturday Night Live: 25 Years of Music”
- Prince, “Purple Rain”
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud
- A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow
- Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
- The Line Tender by Kate Allen
- Outside In by Deborah Underwood
- The Penderwicks at Last by Jeanne Birdsall