Employment resources can be overwhelming, and you may not know where to begin or what resources exist to help you. To help you find resources you need, we will be doing a three-part series focused on employment resources.
- Part one – How to write a cover letter and resumes: find books and resources to help you create winning cover letters and resumes.
- Part two – Where to find who is hiring: explore different job search sites to help you find your next career.
- Part three – Set yourself up for success: resources to help you dress for success and explore local networking groups.
Today’s topic (part one): create winning cover letters and resumes
- eResumes & Resume Writing Services is a comprehensive set of resume, eResumes, and cover letter tutorials, tips, and examples.
- College Grad Resumes provides research information to help you build a resume that will make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to develop your video resume, and find sample resumes for colleges, sample reference and quick start templates, and more.
- Cover-Letters.com: Search through a variety of cover letter examples addressed for specific job titles.
- GCFLearnFree.org provides information on how to create a resume and why you need one.
- Jobing.com: Find jobs and get help with your resume.
Books and eBooks
Stay tuned for part two – where to find who is hiring: explore different job search sites to help you find your next career.
-Contributed by Kelli