Summer Reading for all ages is in full swing.
Sign up at the Library or online or pick up your paper Passport at any of our events at the Library and around town.
To Do….This Weekend
- Saturday, June 3 – 11am: Grupo Tlaloc Aztec Dancers | 1pm (new time): Tiny Stage Story Hour
- Sunday, June 4, noon-4pm – Multicultural Celebration on the North Lawn (Library opens at 1pm)
To Do…Summer Saturdays
- June 10, 11am – Malia Manuakea Book Release Celebration featuring Hula by Keaka O Kalani
- June 17, 11am – Drag Queen Storytime with family favorite Shirley Delta Blow | 3pm – Theo Wilson Presents: “The History of Juneteenth”
- June 24, 11am – Backstory Theatre Presents “The Three Little Pigs”
- July 1, 11am – Ann Lincoln Magic Show
- July 8, 11am – “Paint Your Own Sky” with author Lulu Buck
- July 15, 11am – Instrument Petting Zoo with Michael Stanwood | 3pm – Zimbabwean and Southern African Music with Zivanai Masango
- July 22, 11am – BackStory Theatre Presents “Make Believe and Beyond”
- July 31, 11am – Mayan Worry Dolls (Quitapenas Mayas) workshop with Luna Cultura
- Mondays and Tuesdays at the Library, 10:30am
- Wednesdays at Waneka Lake, 11am
- Thursdays at LaMont Does Park (Bilingual), 11am
- Fridays at the Library (Sensory): June 9 and July 14, 10:30am
To Do…Around Lafayette
Signed up for Summer Reading? Ask for a stamp for your Passport or check off a digital activity badge if you are logging online with Beanstack instead.
- Picnic on the Plaza, Festival Plaza, Thursdays at noon
- Art Night Out, Second Fridays, May-September, 5-9pm, S. Public Road between Emma and Cannon Streets
- Tunes & Tales, Outdoor Classroom, Wednesdays at 6:30pm, June 14 and 28, July 12 and 26 – Register
- Summer Movies at Waneka Lake, Fridays at dusk – Register
- Bike to Work Day, Wednesday, June 28
Even More to Do…Programs, Events, and Drop-in Hours
Maker hours, genealogy help, Science camps, craft classes, oh my!