Every month our faithful staff steps up with a delightful assortment of their current favorite books, music, and film. This month is no exception, so take a look at our recommendations, and find what you need in our catalog.
- Who I am with You by Robin Lee Hatcher
- State of the Union: A Marriage in Ten Parts by Nick Hornby
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
800 pages of glorious fantasy trash! Diverse and inclusive fantasy, at that.
- All my Demons Greeting me as a Friend Music CD
- The Lost Man by Jane Harper
- Hunter’s Moon: A novel in stories by Philip Caputo
- How to be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendri
- Chances are by Richard Russo
- Chronicles of a Radical Hag (with recipes) by Lorna Landvik
- They Called us Enemy by George Takei
- All is True -DVD
Kenneth Branagh never ceases to amaze me, whether he’s channeling Hamlet, Wallender, or even Shakespeare himself. Here he directs and acts in a poignant film about Shakespeare’s return to hearth and home after an illustrious career in the arts. Costars Judi Dench and Ian McKellan shine in their own right, making this a rich viewing experience.
Anon Y Mous
- The Island of Adventure by Enid Blyton
“Any book written by Enid Blyton will take you back to the good ‘ole days of your childhood. Easy read, fun and reminiscent. These books could be better than a Calgon bath to take me away!”